ServiceM8 Feedback

Categories

1. A ServiceM8 add on connected to Wolseley's iHub API to pull in live stock availability and live pricing into materials and services. Linked to Wolseley trade account.

60 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please add a way to add items to the daily schedule that aren't jobs (e.g business meetings - important appointments)
    Thanks
    Chris Olds
    Electrician
    Nelson NZ

329 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    21 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. it would be really helpful if you could minimize jobs instead of having to shut them down so you could come back to it later instead of having to open and close it all the time!!

44 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Hi Sm8 team, I personally dont use Stripe, and the biggest deterrent for me is the fees.
    However if there was a way for Stripe Fees to be automatically added or passed on the customers upon checkout with a credit card then this would be a much more desirable feature.

47 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Jobs placed in queues should not be able to fall out automatically (when saved). This is dangerous for workflows - if items can "fallout" when a job is updated then things can be missed.
    Jobs placed in a queue should "stick" there until physically moved out manually by a staff member that is progressing that job. This means things stay in their folder until manually moved along/out and they cant fallout and be missed.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Is there any chance to add a desktop/mobile system push notification option for service m8 notifications or when an inbox message comes in?
    it would really help with the response time for new leads and customer follow up

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I would like to be able to divert my customers to a thank you page after they have made a payment.

The main reason for this is to collect reviews and also offer additional services.

I believe this will see a huge increase in the number of reviews we receive if it is offered at the time of them leaving a payment.

This is already an option in the booking system so shouldn't be too difficult to add to the payment system .

Thank you.

78 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. We need Categories to be added to the import and export file. (To determine different clients, eg Strata, Residential, commercial, government
    We have all clients broken up in to categories for reporting and marketing and want to link with mailchimp.
    Currently we are unable to link feature as it does not separate them.
    And I have over 10,000 clients i want to import but need them in job categories, would take months to do manually .

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. We service boilers and very much like the asset QR code function. However, when on site we currently have to enter the details for the asset such as make, model, serial number etc and then when starting a service form or other form for that asset, we need to enter all details again for make, model, serial number etc.

Please can there be an option for asset info to imprint or pre populate or auto populate into forms opened from within that asset? A huge saving on double data entry for engineers on site.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. the sms customers receive be from us, not Service m8

77 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. In a job card, there seems to be no way to get directly to the customer main card. This would be so helpful for many reasons. All it needs to be is to make the 'Customer' in a job card, clickable to take you to their Customer card.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. At the moment all work orders show up as blue on the dispatch board. Could it be made possible that different categories of urgent jobs be made to show up differently so our staff can easily identify them?

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. There's no way to have the photos SM8 be saved to be there all the time, These photos need be saved. The photos shown on the job card are just a preview that is saved from the database of Google. It'll be removed once you saved the job card. The technicians in the field who look at the job card once its booked and who are going onsite need those photos. How do i save them or pay to have them saved. Amazing freaking fabulous feature. but dosnt help me in the office, helps the boys in the field. Must…

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Wave Accounting is a great free accounting and invoice software that integrates with your business bank account and takes are of categorizing transactions. It would be great if there was an addon to integrate with Wave just like QBO or Xero.

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. ie. have Phone number for possible landline then Mobile 1 and Mobile 2

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Being able to give a hard copy of an engineers weeks work so that he can plan his week and without opening up every day on his mobile.
    Just to show day, time of job, name of job (and postcode maybe)

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Geo Tagging locations on check in /check out would be awesome for those customers who dispute when they were onsite at a particular day/time. Similar to the GPS tracking but more advanced evidence which could be shared to the customer if needed.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I NEED to be able to print all outstanding work orders in a simple list. Our work is very fluid and jobs can change daily. To print off a list would ensure that I can prioritize jobs at a glance and not miss anyone.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Instead of having to be on the top ($350aud with 1500 job credits) plan to have a branded sms, offer it as a paid add on for all plans, please!!!

This will help out many of the smaller operators who don’t want customers receiving servicem8 branded SMS’s. I in fact don’t send texts to customers through the app for this reason. Although I love the eta feature having a message branded servicem8 looks too unprofessional in my opinion.

Servicem8 is excellent because it helps small business compete with the big boys. Please don’t lose focus on that and keep in…

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 217 218
  • Don't see your idea?